Learner support is essential to the success of an e-learning project.
This is why ENI (or one of its partners) proposes to accompany your learners and follow their progress as they train with MEDIAplus eLearning.
ENI distance tutors stay in touch asynchronously with individual learners.
The ENI tutor's mission
- Identify the learner's needs and requirements and devise a training/assessment course to meet them
- Introduce the MEDIAplus eLearning interface and explain the learning approach so that training time is used effectively
- Share good practise for getting the most out of an e-learning programme
- Provide technical and instructional support by telephone during the whole tutoring period (e-mail replies in under 8 working hours)
- Encourage the learner to persist in his or her training by staying in regular contact (by means of automatic e-mail messages)
- Follow the learners' progress and their results
- Take care of the administrative tasks involved in participating in a MEDIAplus eLearning programme (attestations, documents required by funding organisations, etc...)
- Coordinate the intervention of the ENI technical hotline during the whole tutoring period, in case of difficulties with MEDIAplus eLearning